5031 S Hwy. 619 Jamestown ( Kentucky, US - 42629) Built
SALE PENDING $116,900
A little piece of the countryside in this location. Surrounded by farm land and views of the pasture... could it get much more serene.Brick ranch with a flare for retro... this home has character... from the front door to the original hardwood flooring to the cute kitchen setup...There are 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, a kitchen dining combo and a full basement with a 1 car garage located there. HUGE yard space that joins farmland... Great spot to add an RV or add on to the house. On the way to the lake and the Cumberland River.... AFFORDABLE!!
- Cooling: Window Unit(s) A/C
- Interior Features: Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Interior Features: Basement, Ceiling Fan
- Exterior Finish: Brick Veneer
- Heating: Baseboard
- Heating: Electric
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Lot Features: Deck
- Roof: Composition Shingle
Brokered and Advertised by : Lake Cumberland Properties, LTD Co
Information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed.